16v Mini Club Forums  

Go Back   16v Mini Club Forums > Classifieds > For Sale

Old 18-03-2017, 06:28 PM   #1
Mowen

Subframe: Home Made
CC: B18C
Make: Honda
ECU: P30 + Ostrich 2.0 + C R O M E
Talking Turbonetics Ballbearing Turbo - 6162 (Stage 3 Turbine Housing)

Genuine reason for sale – I have just sold my engine and therefore sadly have no use for this turbo anymore. I acquired this custom unit at great expense, built to a custom specification for myself in the USA. It set me back 1564 new from Turbonetics...it has never been fitted to an engine! It's still new and unused!

I know we don't usually see whopping great turbos on this forum but like my plans, I'm sure some of you are going BIG with the power, especially with 4wd capabilities a lot of people's minis on here have.

TURBO SPECS:

This fast spooling 6162 turbocharger features a T3 turbine housing with 62mm Iconel turbine wheel for maximum strength and durability. . The turbocharger features V-band flanges all round for quick gasketless seals, maximum flexibility (360 degree rotation) and improve flow characteristics. It has a forged billet compressor wheel that is comparable to the 6262PTE. The billet compressor wheel offers quicker spool than its billet and cast counterparts, and features a 60 series housing for tight engine bays and excellent turbo response. The turbine housing features an additional stage 3 triple process ceramic coating (which cost extra) in which it was dipped for any residue, sprayed, baked, sprayed, baked again, vibratory tumbled, and then hand-polished. This process allows the turbine housing to retain more heat thus promoting even quicker spool

Contact me on 07392 858814 if you have any questions at all.

After 1099 Delivered

Thanks

Michael

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Mowen; 19-03-2017 at 08:42 AM.
Mowen is offline   Reply With Quote