16v Mini Club Forums  

Go Back   16v Mini Club Forums > Builds > Honda Builds

Old 06-02-2018, 10:16 PM   #16
BronkoMini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Riley View Post
I've got some pictures in this album showing how I opened up the shock towers for coilover shocks on my half-Elf trailer project if you're interested.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fMzwEEFiwRRqIma42
Ah thatís perfect thank you
BronkoMini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 06:56 PM   #17
BronkoMini

Much to my amazement the regulator arrived at lunch time meaning i could set about trying to weld the panel in
Untitled by Bryn Kinsman, on Flickr
The new regulator sorted out the gas problem, but i then had a wire feed issue which took me a while to sort out. Got it working again, managed to make some more pigeon poo haha, had to do a serious of spots as it burns thorugh to quickly, ended up having to give up as it got too dark and i dont have a light, still a bit more to go.
I need to find a garage local to me that i can rent as when i get to the stage where i need to take the subframes off and flip the car etc i wont have enough room.
Old 08-02-2018, 04:51 PM   #18
BronkoMini

Finally finished welding the panel in. went over the prevoius welds and as there was already material doen it didnt burn through, now got loads of grinding to do.
While i was at it i re welded the hand brake bracket as the weld broke, i went a bit ott on it but hey ho.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:44 PM   #19
BronkoMini

SO I know someone who works at honda and they can get me at least 10% off a new engine. i wonder if that would be a good idea, ive not really looked into it but not sure if a new vtec engine would fit and if it would be at all feasible.
Not done much recently as ive been flat out with work but ive had a parcel arrive: